Monday, March 24, 2008

An Abundance of Peeps


Maybe I was inspired by the peep show on KC's blog. I don't know what got into me...but we have an abundance of peeps this Easter. I started out with yellow and green chicks for Thom my GB Packers fan. But he also said he liked Cocoa peeps (which by the way don't taste like cocoa at all, they just taste like regular peeps) so I bought cocoa peeps in the form of rabbits. We also have blue rabbits too because they're my daughter's favorite.


I say favorite with a bit of reservation. They are their favorites because well they're cute....but I don't think my children will really eat them. Peeps are aptly named....they're fun to look at. Maybe it's the right idea to make them into art. Brings new meaning to the lesson we learned in elementary not to eat our art supplies.

No comments: